Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Julie V’s AT Vlog #2: Pre Appalachian Trail Thru Hike Q&A

In my latest video, I cover some of the most commonly asked questions about my thru-hike. The questions come from my friends and family, including five questions from my very own mother (#momsofthruhikers) as well as your comments on my 2019 AT gear list video.
I cover a handful of need-to-know AT basics, including:

Food: I discuss how often I plan to resupply in town and which lightweight, high-calorie foods are on my shopping list.
Technology: I show you the portable charger I’m taking with me and discuss the additional outlet plugs I’ll need to keep all batteries charged for vlogging. ...

The post Julie V’s AT Vlog #2: Pre Appalachian Trail Thru Hike Q&A appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://bit.ly/2RToZnH

No comments:

Post a Comment