Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Twelve Days Out (First Aid, Toiletries, & Glasses, Oh My)

Twelve Days
*changes pants*
The time has flown by so quickly and now I have only twelve days to prepare for a 2,200 mile adventure. There are so many things that I kept putting off saying to myself, “Ahh it’ll get done, you have the time, don’t stress about it right now.”  Well, I am telling you folks right now that SHIT DOES NOT GET DONE BY ITSELF.
Work, work, work, work, work, work
My schedule until recently has been pretty limited to bartending my butt off to make as much money as possible before I leave and reading the last few books on my reading list. ...

The post Twelve Days Out (First Aid, Toiletries, & Glasses, Oh My) appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek https://ift.tt/2Eywf4Q

No comments:

Post a Comment