Sunday, March 18, 2018

Starting Tomorrow, and Yes, I’m Nervous

I cannot believe that tomorrow is Day 1! I’m experiencing a strange mix of apprehension and disbelief. I’ve spent the last two days staying with some friends in Atlanta, carrying on as if no major life changes are happening tomorrow. There’s a backpack filled with stuff in the corner of their guest room that needs to be sorted through, re-packed, and fretted over. But it was St. Patrick’s Day, so we should definitely go out for an extended day-drinking affair instead, right? My husband and I are heading up to Amicalola later today (probably after some sort of bottomless mimosa brunch), but it’s been quite the trip just getting to Georgia.

The post Starting Tomorrow, and Yes, I’m Nervous appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2FTc5Rm

No comments:

Post a Comment