Thursday, March 22, 2018

An Emotional Roller Coaster: The Decision to Send My Dog Home

During the first three weeks of hiking I have hit a lot of highs and a lot of lows. It’s been extremely emotionally and physically demanding.
I’m realizing that a lot of the preparation I did before the trip is actually making my hiking adventure more difficult instead of easier as I had intended and hoped. I’ll get into that a little later though, maybe in my next update. This update is going to be less of an update and more focused on sharing the process of making one of the most difficult decisions that I have had to make so far, ...

The post An Emotional Roller Coaster: The Decision to Send My Dog Home appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2HTaueX

No comments:

Post a Comment