Monday, April 22, 2019

Stuff That I’m Taking On My Really Long Walk

With less than a week to go it’s time for the obligatory gear post! My gear is currently strewn across the floor of my living room until it’s time to put everything in its place inside my backpack before my flight on Wednesday. I’ll be splitting the weight of the tent, so my baseweight will be around 11.4 lbs.

“The Stuff”
The Big 3:
Backpack: Osprey Women’s Lumina 60L (1 lb 14 oz)
Sleeping Bag: LL Bean Women’s 850 Ultralight Down 15 Degree (2 lb) + ZPacks Large Dry Bag (1.1 oz)
Tent: Nemo Hornet 2P (32 oz) + Footprint (6.3 oz) + 6 MSR Groundhog stakes (3 oz)
Clothing (Packed)
Baselayer Top: Patagonia Women’s Midweight Capilene 1/4 zip (6 oz)
Baselayer Bottom: Patagonia Women’s Midweight Capilene (6 oz)
Puffy: Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer (7.3 oz)
Rain Jacket: Marmot Precip (11.4 oz)
Rain/Wind Pants: Patagonia Houdini (3.8 oz)
Extra Socks: Darn Tough Hiker 1/4  (2 oz)
Extra Underwear: Patagonia Women’s Active Hipster Brief (1 oz)
Tank Top: Patagonia Daily Capilene Tank (1 oz)
Gloves: North Face (1 oz)
Beanie: Wigwam (2 oz)
Clothing (Worn)
Shorts: LL Bean
Shirt: Columbia
Sports Bra: Patagonia Barely Sports Bra
Underwear: Patagonia Women’s Active Hipster Brief
Socks: Darn Tough Hiker 1/4
Shoes: Solomon Sense Ride Pro
Buff
Sun Hat: North Face
Electronics:
Phone: iPhone 7 (4.9 oz)
Battery Pack: Anker Powercore 13,000 (8.5 oz)
Wall Port: Anker QuickCharge 3.0 (4.6 oz)
Headphones: Apple (1 oz)
Charging Cables: Lightening, ...

The post Stuff That I’m Taking On My Really Long Walk appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://bit.ly/2UNHnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment