Thursday, April 18, 2019

Gear Review: Xoskin Long Sleeve Base Layer and Socks

Intro:
Xoskin is a fairly new company on the market, providing base layers that feature something called RAPIDriCOPPER Technology. Basically, these guys have quietly come up with a totally unique base layer material that is unlike anything else I’ve experienced. Although the company primarily targets runners, I put their gear to the test over dozens of miles hiking to form my opinion of their Long Sleeve Form Fit Base Layer and Crew Socks.

Xoskin At-a-Glance:
Xoskin Long Sleeve Form Fit Base Layer
Weight: 6.15 oz
Price: $89
Xoskin Crew Socks
Weight: 2.2 oz
Price: $28
Circumstance of Review
I have been testing these over the last couple of months (February-April) where I’ve been living in Huntsville, ...

The post Gear Review: Xoskin Long Sleeve Base Layer and Socks appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://bit.ly/2IJxQr1

No comments:

Post a Comment