Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Lists Out

These are my lists…to remind myself why I’m hiking from Georgia to Maine. They will be with me from Springer to Katahdin. Thank you Zach Davis for writing the kick ass book- APPALACHIAN TRIALS -and inspiring me to write these lists! If you haven’t read it, you seriously should!
 
I am thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail because…

I can
I want to push myself
I don’t believe in waiting. Go do what you want…you’re living now
Living a mundane life scares the shit out of me
I love being outside and the mountains make me happy
I am so done with writing papers in MLA and APA format
I always love a good adventure
I really want to see wild ponies
I want to prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to
It’s there and that’s enough for me

 
When I successfully thru-hike the Appalachian Trail I will…. ...

The post Lists Out appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2iC0k78

No comments:

Post a Comment