Thursday, January 26, 2017

Shelving, Surgery, and Success: Why I’m thru-hiking, Why I need your help, and Why that’s actually okay.

In 41 days, I will begin my thru-hike attempt of the Appalachian Trail.
And I’ve got to be honest with you, I’m shitting my pants a little.
The absolute monstrosity of this undertaking has got me everywhere from crying for joy to crying with dread and everything in between. But I think it’s really important, five weeks and change away from starting, to take a moment and reflect on WHY this is something I’m attempting. I think there are two parts to this story. ...

The post Shelving, Surgery, and Success: Why I’m thru-hiking, Why I need your help, and Why that’s actually okay. appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2k5MIUo

No comments:

Post a Comment