Thursday, January 26, 2017

I would rather die hiking the Appalachian Trail than live in our current society

Trump is our president. I just want to go live in a hole.
But hole’s are boring, cold, and dark, so instead I’m hiking the Appalachian Trail. THAT’s 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine.

I’m hiking the this thing because…

In the woods, Trump can’t grab my pussy
I’m sick of all things men, sexist, misogynist, and patriarchal
I just want to live on MY OWN TERMS

When I successfully thru-hike the trail…

Trump will be 6 months closer to leaving the White House
I will be on another level of self-knowledge
I will know that I am capable of literally anything

If I give up I will…

Enter back into a degrading, ...

The post I would rather die hiking the Appalachian Trail than live in our current society appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2jjoW3m

No comments:

Post a Comment