Saturday, September 1, 2018

Planning A Route For 300+ Mile Chinook Trail Thru-Hike

So I have decided to do the Chinook Trail. I have 2-3 weeks of vacation time, have my gear and money saved up to cover expenses. The next step, it seemed, was to download a map of the route. Since so few people have completed the trail, there isn’t a Guthooks or Halfmile’s map or app available. I figured the Chinook Trail Association would have an official route map, either online or print. Instead, this is what you’ll find on their website (actual size):

 
 
 
 
Now I don’t mean this as a slam – they are a small but determined group that really want to see the Chinook Trail become a popular, ...

The post Planning A Route For 300+ Mile Chinook Trail Thru-Hike appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek https://ift.tt/2NCxqSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment