Monday, February 12, 2018

Some Inspiration for My Hike

You want to do WHAT?
I have read several social media posts from women who are disappointed and saddened that their parents, children, boyfriends or husbands are not supportive of their plans to hike the Appalachian Trail. Or worse, many women are being told by friends and family that they will never succeed.
Whether I succeed or not in completing my hike, I can at least start the trail knowing that despite my family and friends thinking “what the hell is she doing now?” they are also telling me “you can do this!”
My first backpacking trip was an Outward Bound Course when I was in high school in 1975.  ...

The post Some Inspiration for My Hike appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2EpVgRh

No comments:

Post a Comment