Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Getting Geared Up!

Just like any aspiring thru-hiker, I have spent hours researching gear. Luckily, I have acquired much of my gear over the years from other backpacking, camping, and traveling experiences. Here are Lily and my gear lists. They are a work in progress, so I am open to any advice and recommendations (and donations ;)).
Emma’s Gear:

Tent- EMS Velocity 2
Pack- Osprey Xenon 70 (not made anymore)
Pack liner- black compactor trash bag
Sleeping Bag-

Mountain Hardwear Women’s Ultralamina 32
EMS Boreal 0 (sent out if necessary in Dec.)

Sleeping Bag Liner- Sea to Summit Coolmax Adaptor with insect shield
Stove- Jetboil Mightymo and Fuel- Jetboil Jetpower (although this stove has some bad reviews so I have to take it on some trial runs)
Pot/Bowl- MSR Seagull
Utensil- Sea to Summit Spork
Bear Bag- Sea to Summit stuff sack
Tool- Leatherman
Water Purification- Sawyer Squeeze
Water Bottle- Nalgene or Hydroflask + CamelBak
Headlamp- Black Diamond (older model, ...

The post Getting Geared Up! appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2ooylLg

No comments:

Post a Comment