Sunday, December 9, 2018

Predictions for My Upcoming AT Thru-Hike

With under four months to go, I have read so much about the AT that I’m going a little crazy with anticipation. I started a list of predictions for next year to keep myself occupied. I’m sure current and past thru-hikers will find it laughably wrong (and hopefully I will too, after I finish).
Predictions by the Numbers
TEN…

Newts (salamanders?) spotted
Books read in the evenings
People who pass me with annoying speakers blasting music
Rattlesnakes encountered
Days of unbroken rainy weather encountered
Miles I walk at first before reconsidering everything…
Trails updates I post to The Trek, ...

The post Predictions for My Upcoming AT Thru-Hike appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek https://ift.tt/2L7MQ18

No comments:

Post a Comment