Sunday, January 13, 2019

Wearing Your House: Selecting My Gear-Part 2

There’s the matter of what one will be wearing on such an excursion. You’re entire life is on your back. It certainly brings life to the phrase “the world is on your shoulders.”
What I’ll be Wearing
Winter wears
For this segment, you can refer to my packing guide (links included).

Tops

UA 4.0 Base layer

Bottoms

UA 4.0 Base layer

Foot love

Darn tough Vermont midweight socks (x2)
Injinji liners
Injinji mid-weights
Smartwool Mountaineering

Head protection

Turtle fur fleece hat
Turtle fur fleece headband

Gloves

Sirrus

Footwear

Salomons

Tops
I have used the UA 4.0 base layer on many of my hikes in the Smokies. ...

The post Wearing Your House: Selecting My Gear-Part 2 appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://bit.ly/2FsTOhc

No comments:

Post a Comment