Saturday, January 12, 2019

To All The Ones Who Have Doubted Before

As my start date to hike the Appalachian Trail quickly approaches, my head is swarming with worry, fear, and anxiety of the unknown and what is to come. Of course this is typical when big changes are on the horizon, but still I find myself lost deeper within the unforeseen scenarios my brain concocts. There is one thing I am not afraid of though, well, actually two, hiking alone and hiking as a woman.
A Conversation That Must Be Had
As I begin to share my future plans with those around me I am frustrated (but not surprised) to hear how many people believe I am in great danger to be hiking alone as a woman in the woods. ...

The post To All The Ones Who Have Doubted Before appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://bit.ly/2FpIhz3

No comments:

Post a Comment