Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Journals From The Hundred Mile Wilderness – Night Five

The following is an excerpt straight from my journal as Shaaades and I, two run down North Bounders, trudged through the last Hundred Mile section before Mt. Katahdin. In these journals you will encounter desperation, determination, rain, rivers, hope, and a profound longing to stay in the woods forever. In Night Five, I end up at Nahmakanta Lake and experience my first wave of inexplicable my-hike-is-ending emotions.
Nahmakanta Lake, September 9, 8:15pm
You ever feel like your entire world is collapsing in front of you and there’s nothing you can do about it? ...

The post Journals From The Hundred Mile Wilderness – Night Five appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2h6IUzN

No comments:

Post a Comment