Saturday, September 2, 2017

From Mexico to Canada…and back to California

Hello readers!
It’s been 1,243 miles since I last wrote a blog post. That’s 47% of the trail that I’ve been silent on. I’m sorry about that. Guess I’m not very good at blogging while spending five months in the wilderness.
I’m full of mixed emotions today because yesterday we made it to CANADA!! This is a soft landing though, since I still have 400 PCT miles to go. The section in the High Sierras (Central California) from Kearsarge Pass to Donner Pass wasn’t safe or fun to hike when we were down there in mid June (due to epic snow coverage and very high and fast river crossings), ...

The post From Mexico to Canada…and back to California appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2x0OtJO

No comments:

Post a Comment