Thursday, September 21, 2017

A Review of My Six Moons Designs Lunar Solo Tent

In my attempt to lighten my pack and gain some much needed head room, I decided to sell my MSR Carbon Reflex 2 and get the Six Moons Designs Lunar Solo Tent instead.
My MSR
My MSR Carbon Reflex 2 was a great tent. It’s definitely a good option for thru-hiking if you’re looking for a light (2.2lbs) 2-person, 3-season tent, especially if you’re hiking solo.

The things I liked:

lots of room for one person and gear
lots of room in the vestibule
easy to set up
packs up small
incredibly light for a 2-person tent

The things I didn’t like:

it lacked decent headroom, ...

The post A Review of My Six Moons Designs Lunar Solo Tent appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2xiDXNX

No comments:

Post a Comment