Saturday, August 19, 2017

It’s getting existential and daydreamy out here in NorCal

So let’s not be negative but let’s be honest: Nobody really wants to read about my day-to-day out here. Trust me. I’m just not great at listing out what I’ve done without feeling the urge to share the stuff that is more impactful. But since we’re on the subject, I’ve hiked 500 miles since my last post. We are 1,407 miles in and if you wanted me to tell you over and over again about how I have recently been averaging 30 miles and how I feel strong and how the challenge is still mental and physical and how I still think more than I should about food and how I am still filtering water and how trail angels and hikers are still the biggest motivation, ...

The post It’s getting existential and daydreamy out here in NorCal appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2uTa06x

No comments:

Post a Comment