Thursday, June 29, 2017

Food Choices, Job Departures, and Arrival in Maine

Now, where were we?
At last we spoke, I was busy pillaging my closets, raiding REI, and ordering on Amazon in an attempt to assemble a well-rounded but not too poundly pack. My base weight is floating between 18 and 20 pounds right now as I make final clothing choices and decide if it’s really necessary to bring five pencils. 
June in a Nutshell
Base weight aside, I grossly underestimated the toll that working as a full-time special ed teacher Monday through Friday and a nearly full-time server Friday though Sunday would have on my sanity over the last two months. ...

The post Food Choices, Job Departures, and Arrival in Maine appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2s7jHZF

No comments:

Post a Comment