Friday, May 26, 2017

The Final Haul

And here it is. The final haul. I’ve been going back and forth with my gear, over and over again debating what I can leave behind and what I can take. For now, plus or minus my camera, this is it. Without my camera, my base weight is 16.
The Big Three

Gossamer Gear Small Mariposa Pack
Enlightened Equipment Revelation Quilt
Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo Tent

Clothing

Eddie Bauer down jacket
Eddie Bauer rain coat
Columbia rain pants
Reebok long leggings
Nike running shorts
1 target bra/exofficio underwear
Trek trucker cap
Buff
Watch
2 pairs Darn Tough and 2 injinji liners
Bug net for my head
Brooks Cascadia 11 running shoes
Luna Leadville Trail sandals
Stuff sack that doubles as a fleece pillow inside out

Hydration

3 L platypus because it’s the only size I had (I don’t plan on keeping it full) – originally wasn’t going to take it at all but have discovered when I have asthma attacks holding the straw in my mouth/trying to drink helps me slow my breathing down and keep me distracted enough to stop hyperventilating. ...

The post The Final Haul appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek http://ift.tt/2qt5yEx

No comments:

Post a Comment