Saturday, February 4, 2017

In The Mail: The Max Golf Workout

Max Golf WorkoutThe Max Golf Workout
by John Little
Skyhorse Publishing

In the mail for review was a copy of The Max Golf Workout, a volume on strength training for improving the golf game. Strength training in golf has been a controversial topic in recent years, as people have questioned whether weight lifting programs by Tiger and Rory have resulted in injuries.

For my part, I am convinced that my sensible weight training program has only helped my well-being and golf.

In The Max Golf Workout, author John Little offers data to support the use of weight training in golf, a workout system, and information about stretching and nutrition.

I’m already doing much of what Little says is beneficial to golf, but I’m going to make a few adjustments to incorporate some of his ideas.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

The post In The Mail: The Max Golf Workout appeared first on GolfBlogger Golf Blog.



from GolfBlogger Golf Blog http://ift.tt/2jOnpCx

No comments:

Post a Comment