Saturday, March 30, 2019

Hello, yes, I’d like to both never leave my house and to already be on trail. Thanks!

I’ve been putting off writing this. I’m still actively putting it off as I sit here on my parents couch, staring at the jagged remains of the Kennedy Meadows resupply box I’d crammed full with food and snow gear and taped to hell and back yesterday, only to frantically tear back open, panicked, what if I do need the brain of my bag before the Sierras?? (I spent twenty minutes furiously trying to reattach the top compartment of my pack only to come to the same realization that I had back in November: I just simply don’t need it until mile 702, ...

The post Hello, yes, I’d like to both never leave my house and to already be on trail. Thanks! appeared first on The Trek.



from The Trek https://ift.tt/2UeNtNq

No comments:

Post a Comment